We recognise the particular challenges facing businesses today in terms of accessing finance to fund their future plans, whether traditional bank funding or from providers of equity. One source that is often overlooked is the availability of grant funding. Grant funding, from a variety of providers, will often provide the missing link in terms of a company achieving its future plans.
Our specialist grants team has many years’ experience of advising on numerous successful grant applications in a variety of sectors. The team has worked on a wide range of grant applications across the whole business spectrum from start-ups, to local companies seeking to expand, to subsidiaries of multi-national businesses either creating or safeguarding employment but facing competition from other companies within the group. Members of the team also sit on various grant appraisal panels, so therefore have a complete understanding of many grant schemes.
Our role is to work with businesses such as yours to develop the business plan and supporting information to ensure your grant application meets the grant scheme’s parameters, and to advise and support you throughout the grant application process.
In summary; we
- Aim to maximise your chances of a successful grant application
- Manage your expectations by addressing the key issues at the start
- Assist with all aspects of the application process
- Provide hands on help and advice
- Project scoping and requirement gathering
- Assisting on and preparing detailed business plans
- Preparing financial forecasts
- Assessing project funding
- Guidance, negotiation and advice
- Certified reports to the funder
- Grant audits